Updates

I said I would do Abel's profile next but its a bit harder than just dumping in his moves and his history from the Capcom website. I want to include a bit on Abel's fighting style so players can decide if Abel is the right fit for their own style.

Next I'd probably work on detailing Abel's normals and specials from my persepective. There are already a bunch of material on this out there; Bustabust put up a detailed analysis of his normals here while iplaywinner has info on Abel's specials here. I'll definitely be using some of the material from these sources for discussion cause I've really found them quite useful so have a read.

Also recently added match-up tips against Blanka and MBison and changed the banner pic. I kinda like it better than the montage I put up earlier. The inverted colors to me fit his theme of being a "heartless" and "soulless" person though not in a bad way and this is his journey to find himself and his purpose in life. How dramatic hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment