Update (12 May 2009)

I've split each matchup section into General Strategies and Tips, the former being a rough guide to how you should approach each matchup and how good or bad the matchup is for you and the latter being some useful things to keep in mind when playing that matchup. So far I've done up M.Bison, Blanka and recently added Zangief to the mix. And for those who don't know who I'm talking about (as if) you can see their pictures at the top! How thoughtful eh?

I'm thinking of putting videos of matches in but I don't really know how to grab them directly from the Xbox 360. Does anyone know how to? Drop me a comment if you do!

Profile is still not up. I'm probably going to put up a bit at a time so check up on it every so often. I'm also going to include a General Abel Gameplay section to detail some of the mix-up strategies I normally use, also maybe some tips or do/don't section for Abel.

Further work would probably involve some Abel training programs for new players to Abel. I know the Challenge Mode covers a lot on combos and links and stuff but really, I had a hard time learning by myself which moves should be used when if which situation. I dunno I might not do it but its an idea I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment