Updates (22 July 2009)

Wow so I really took a long break from SFIV... just played again recently, rekindling some of the passion I have for this game. Balancing working life and playing really takes a toll on you after a while. Hopefully I'm back for good into SFIV though it will probably be on a much smaller scale than previously.

I stopped playing a while back mainly due to my Xbox 360 LIVE account expiring and me not bothering to renew it. I probably won't renew it but I'll keep writing in this blog as a kinda reminder on how to play Abel when next I return to the online scene :)

From the last time I posted in here, I got the movelist updated. I've touched that up a bit (not by much). I won't be doing the character profile or statistics data; just look up the links to get those, among other things. I'll continue working on providing my own thoughts about character specific matchups althought this will be harder to do without playing online. Might get it sooner or later, who knows. Anyway will try to keep constant updates, till the next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment