Updates (21st September 2009)

My Xbox360 just died two days ago thanks to Microsoft's poor engineering designs. That pretty much threw a wrench in my training schedule. Just managed to download the PC version via Steam today so once I get the Xbox360 controller for the PC I'll be all set.

Tournament has been postponed to a later date, I'm not sure when but it possibly may be in December. Good news is I have more time to practice, bad news is if its in late November I'm screwed due to exams. Here's praying it comes either earlier or later.

Ok so got some work done on the site. I've updated the vs Balrog match-up and added a vs Cammy thread. Edit on the Ultra punish thing. No videos on matches added yet, since I'm using the PC I'll probably use FRAP or something so expect more gameplay videos from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment