Changes to Abel for 2012 Version

Capcom is 'rebalancing' the game once again come 2012. Not like I'm complaining (I am a little, the Adon changes aren't fun), since Abel looks like he's getting a whole lot of goodies. Check them out below:

Cr.HP is back to how it was in Super.
One of my biggest gripes with Abel in AE was how bad this move became. And this being one of his biggest tools? Welcome back, old friend.

TT Damage up +10: LP 160 MP 180 HP 200
Not really necessary, but any buff for Abel is a good buff.

Breathless : from startup till active, hit invulnerable. (LOL. People will start trolling with U2, again.)
Again not necessary... but DAMN. U2 seemed good before but now this? I like :)

Second Low Hit Stun improved, So when you do 2nd Low FADC, you’ll be at +9 at most. Meaning that, you can do 2nd Low FADC Cr.HP U1.
Not sure what I feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment