Updates (7 July 2010)

Here's the most current updates:
- Revised gameplay section on ultras
- Added in 2 new articles on Playing to Win by Sirlin and The Footsies Handbook by Maj
- Finished current match-up notes for all Alpha characters
- Updated tier list with Mago/Nemo Arcadia list from Eventhubs
- Put up a new look for the website
- Updated match-up notes for Abel

EDIT: I hope you guys like the new look for the site! Revised the Alpha match-ups once again and also a bit of C.Viper and Abel. The formatting is bad for some of the notes... bear with me while I revise those.

Amazingly I've done up the match-up notes for the Alpha cast. Well, Gen's and Dan's is slightly lacking but not many people use them so its hard to make decent notes for them.

Battle Medley will be coming this weekend so I'll be pretty much tied up with training at night. Worse, the game is going to be played on the xbox360 so I'm going to have to start practicing with the xbox pad. Update more when I can, focus will likely be on the match-up notes.

Thinking of looking for a good match video for Abel on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun night to watch and comment on. Would be good for my training. Maybe not this week, but soon probably.

I also got this nice idea I hope of putting the links to the updated pages in the update page itself, so people won't have to go searching all over for the post I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment